Legal Question in Business Law in Hawaii


We're creating a website that provides a service for small business owner for a monthly free. The site entails them providing their business information and using our system to contact their customers through our email system. They will also be gathering the names and email addresses of their customers on our system.

What forms will I need to provide on my site to cover myself legally please? And where can you suggest I get these forms?

Aloha, Bob

Asked on 9/12/11, 3:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

As a Franchise Attorney I can advise as follows. Without knowing specifics about the type of business information provided, customers, etc., it's not possible to advise on what you need to do to protect yourself. This is really a situation where you have to consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area to review the specifics and then for this advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation

Read more
Answered on 9/12/11, 3:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Hawaii