Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

My mom is a permanent resident alien and over stayed over a year in the Philippines because my dad was sick and now he recently passed we want to bring her back .. what can we do

Asked on 7/11/14, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 or toll-free at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 7/12/14, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii