Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

I am a resident of Hawaii but own property in Nevada. I would like to put the Nevada property under my trust that I just updated last year. What do I need to do to accomplish this? Do I have to go to Nevada to do this? Can I do this online? What forms or department do I go to?

Asked on 2/19/11, 11:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

You need a deed recorded in Hawaii conveying the property from yourself to the Trust. This is all done in Hawaii. Aloha, Jon A. Zahaby

Read more
Answered on 2/19/11, 1:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii