Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

Do I have encroachment right to my property I can't get excess to my driveway is together with neighbor neighbor wants to gate it up

Asked on 9/24/10, 4:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

If you don't have a recorded easement on title then you may have easement by necessity or prescriptive easement rights. However, these issues can be very costly to litigate in court.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/10, 5:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii