Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

My husband believes he was in the will his grandfather left but his grandfather died a few years ago. He is convinced the will had been changed and just wants to see a copy. He died in Hawaii. Is that possible?

Asked on 8/01/10, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kawamura Kawamura Law Office

Your husband needs to find out who was in charge of your grandfather's estate and then ask to see the will. If the will went through the probate court, you can look it up at court and you might find out what happened in the probate.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/10, 7:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii