Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Hawaii

hawaii will

I am resident of hawaii, visiting relatives in texas. can I use hawaiian will form, but execute it in texas?

Asked on 1/26/09, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

Re: hawaii will

Most likely. If you are an HI resident, then you should have an HI attorney draft the will. You would follow HI procedures. I would check with HI counsel before proceeding to be sure.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/09, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Hawaii