Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

If you lend some person money, how can you get the money back?

Asked on 6/24/18, 11:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Moens Moens Law Offices, Chartered

If you think the person has the money to pay, you can file a lawsuit or have an attorney send a demand letter.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/18, 5:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois