Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I applied for probation transfer to my home state. I was approved and I have reporting instructions for later this week. I just found a new job in my current state and decided I want to stay. Is there anyway I can reverse the transfer so I can stay?

Asked on 10/17/16, 7:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes. Talk to your P.O.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/16, 6:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois