Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Court for violation controlled substance second chance probation except fees payed hrs done

Asked on 6/23/16, 10:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You are in deep trouble. You must hire the best attorney you can afford. If you can't afford a private attorney, you can apply for a public defender. If you can afford a private attorney, I may be able to help you myself. I've handled cases like yours for the last 38 years. If I can't help you myself I can refer you to someone who can! Call me for a free telephone consultation at 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/16, 6:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois