Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Distrubing the Peace

My 65 year old husband was arrested for the above + threat of assault. He yelled Kiss My A__ at a healthclub when they would not return a $254 charge. He also yelled other ''stuff'' but no profanities He admits he yelled but does NOT admit to disturbing the peace or threatening anyone. Do we need to hire an attorney?

Asked on 5/09/07, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Zuganelis Zuganelis & Zuganelis, Attorneys at Law, P.C.

Re: Distrubing the Peace

Yes, because your husband is facing up to 6 months in county jail. Please call for an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/07, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois