Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Got into a fight with my mom and have two charges of domestic battery against me. What can I do so that im not convicted? She doesn't want to press charges she wants to drop it.

Asked on 8/19/19, 11:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

You need to hire a criminal defense attorney right away. The sooner you hire an attorney, the better. That attorney will get all of the needed information in order to address your concerns.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/19, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois