Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

If I have a dissolution of marriage signed from a print off is it legal

Asked on 1/31/19, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg Shimberg and Crohn, P.C.

What do you mean by "signed from a print off?" If the original was signed by a judge and you have a stamped copy, the answer is yea. Otherwise, without seeing what you are talking about, who knows.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/19, 12:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois