Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

Hi. I held B1 visa in the US. During coivd19 im stranded here. I want to work in order to survive but i dont have work permit neither ssn. Help me please.

Asked on 6/06/20, 12:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Unfortunately, you absolutely cannot work legally or obtain SS# while on a B-1/2 visa.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/20, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois