Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

I have been attending a family health care clinic for an unrelated issue. This issue required me to complete a blood test and a urinalysis. Illegal drug use showed up in the test results and this information was shared with my parents without my consent. I am over 18 and legally an adult and am wondering on if i should take action or not.

Asked on 11/14/14, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence A. Stein Aronberg Goldgehn Davis & Garmisa, LLC

I wouldn't. Your monetary damages are minimal, and the jury's likely to be made up mostly of parents.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/14, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois