Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Illinois

i was given money from a good friend in illinois to buy a house in florida. guardianship has been past over and i have been commanded to appear in court in illinois for probate court. with this emergency stay at home order and being out of work it doesnt look like i can make it. what can i do

Asked on 4/03/20, 3:02 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Steve Raminiak Law Offices of Steve Raminiak, P.C.

If your matter is near the Chicagoland area, I can field some questions. Feel free to call me at 312-919-7466.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/20, 9:29 am
Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You can call me as well. I have cases downtown. 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/20, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Illinois