Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

My boss won't return my phone calls and give my check

Asked on 7/30/13, 5:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Candiano Candiano Law Office

You need to provide more information. You can certainly file a Wage Claim with the DOL with this form:

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 4:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois