Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

i was involved in a car accident back in 2009. i fell at work and now fighthing my case because the insurance company claims that my injuries was due to the car accident. I had MRIs from the previous accident that only have disc bulging. I had MRI done recently and reported that I have disc protrusion. What will happen now?

Asked on 8/05/10, 12:50 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Kelly Bennett Bennett Law Offices

Get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/10, 12:56 pm

Mike Helfand

We should be able to prove that your job accident aggravtated your condition, but of course your medical records will be controlling on that issue. We help everywhere in IL, no fee unless we win, call us at (800) 517-1614 if you want our help.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/10, 12:59 pm
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

If you are hoping that you will be able to talk sense with the adjuster, dream on. Without a lawyer, there is nothing you can do. The best advice is to get yourself an attorney who will then be able to force feed the adjuster with some common sense and get you the compensation you deserve. Feel free to call my office if you need help in finding an attorney or if you have more questions.

I hope this helps-

Read more
Answered on 8/10/10, 1:28 pm
Sal Sheikh

I agree with the others that you need to consult and retain an attorney.

If you would like to talk about your injuries and what options may be available to you , feel free to give me a call.

312-532-8554 OR [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/10, 5:57 pm
John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

Dear Sirs,

Both cases should be looked at by a qualified attorney.

Please call should you wish to discuss your legal rights. (312) 977--9900

Law Offices


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/11/10, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois