Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

If I have a pre-existing condition and my work uniform aggravates this condition, can I file a worker's compensation claim?

Asked on 8/06/13, 8:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mike Helfand

Yes you can although they will certainly fight it. If you want our help, give us a call at (312) 346-5320.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 8:29 am
Charles Candiano Candiano Law Office

If the uniform has somehow caused injury that requires attention, consult a WC attorney.

If what you are seeking is an accommodation in the way of a modified uniform, you want an employment attorney, not a WC attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 3:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois