Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

Rehired by x employer in comp. case

Injured on job-had rehab-still in doctors care-got fired-injury got worse-got lawyer to get case reopened-2 surgeries & 3 years later, X employer offers job to get me off TTD-not at my proffesion but as an errand boy-same pay but no career and no future when they fire me again-my attorney says accept-What do you think;accept or get new attorney?

Asked on 8/22/07, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Marker Marker & Assosiates, Attorneys at Law, P.C.

Re: Rehired by x employer in comp. case

There are many variables that would determine what you should do in your caes and I would not be able to answer this question unless I knew more information. For example, Would you like to continue to work? Can you work only in a restricted fashion? Are they willing to offer a settlement that would be sufficient enough?

I would be happy to discuss your case with you at no charge. Feel free to contact me at the information below.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 8/22/07, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois