Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

we four brothers and one sister to get five equal share of our fathers of my brother wants to gift his share to to proceed? whether it is possible during partisan deed registration itself? (he don't have any son or daughter)alternatively if he register a will in favour of me?

Asked on 6/26/12, 4:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Global Legist Advocate & Legal Consultants


He should make a gift deed thereafter, register and execute the same.

Once the share is transferred in your name , there is no need of will.

With Regards

Global Legist

Advocates and Legal Consultants

+91 9873400403

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/03/12, 2:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India