Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

This is Anil from Bangalore. I want your suggestion on check bounced.

I gave some money to my friend as he want for his business two years ago. Now I asked him for money, he gave me a check, which is bounced

when I deposit it in my bank account. I told him about this. It looks like that he is not willing to give me my money back.

What to do, please suggest me.

Asked on 12/21/12, 1:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

firstly send legal notice under section 138 N.I Act after that u can file complaint against him.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/12, 5:36 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Do you have any proof that you had given him money as a loan ? Please clarify....Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/12, 2:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India