Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

hello sir, we have loan of 10 lakh rs from idbi bank now he had collect the note of handover home to bank by collector, please advice me can my dad put a stay on it.?

Asked on 11/07/12, 8:47 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Before you see a lawyer , redraft your question in simple english to make us comprehend your question. Maybe you may not need a lawyer for your legal advice. Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/12, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India