Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

can an undivided share of a person be brought for insolvency proceedings in India?

Asked on 7/15/12, 9:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

come back with rest of the facts.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India