Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i am 18 years old girl, my guradian are forcing me to get married, i want to study...

i dont have any one to sopport for me but...

after my parents died they left quite good property for me, but ofcourse my guardian wont give me any papers for that, what is legal way out of this???

Asked on 8/03/12, 8:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

You can approach the court for protection and restoration of your property.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/12, 10:16 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Engage a good lawyer to watch your interest legally as you have lot of rights with regard to property etc. and no one can force you to marry any one like this . Take some legal step(s) now against your guardian.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/12, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India