Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i am 21 yr old boy, in relationship with girl of 19, when her parents came to know about our relation, they forced her to do register marriage in then clan.

we want to elope now, what procedure need to b done as parents have marriage certi. ???

dont say i will b doing offence by eloping...

i know... i am askin a legal way out....

Asked on 8/02/12, 12:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

As you have been replied earlier in case the girl is married then she needs divorce first before marrying you.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/12, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India