Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Rajeev Gupta Sir

I have got reply from your that" it is not mandatory as you can get legal aid from the court itself and even the protection officer is there to assist you. you may seek RO in a shared house hold"

Please Suggest how and where i can contact the protection officer for my case .

I am putting my question again for your ready reference.

I have to file Domestic Voilance Act Case against my Father in law who is denying having any relationship with me my husband and my mother in law and he has sold all his property and home also at which ( Home) we are currently staying by the R.O. in favour of my mother in law ( my mother in law has also filed Domestic voilance Act case against my father in law and got the R.O. in her favour till the disposal of this case )

My mother in law is 56 and he stays ill these days and she is completely on bed rest. we are really worried about our home.

Can I Fill Form II of Section 6(1)against my Father in law and submit in court for me and get the R.O. my favour to protect us from vacating the home.

Can we directly approach court for it.

Please Suggest.

Asked on 8/01/12, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

your local lawyer may help you in tracing the address and number of protection officer. however, this site may help you.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/12, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India