Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Person Name Change

I want to modify/change my first name, how it is possible legally? Will it required to change the name in all my education certificates/passport/DL/Bank etc.

Asked on 5/13/08, 2:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: Person Name Change

Please contact a local lawyer


Refer my answer database you will come to know the legal formalities.


Please contact personally alongwith the details.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/08, 12:23 am

Re: Person Name Change

There are certain legal formalities.Contact in person with details,professional charges are applicable.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/08, 5:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India