Legal Question in Education Law in India

Domicile Certificate

My dad is not Domiciled in Maharashtra & i, being born & brought up ovr here, want to get domiciled over here for coll. admissions purpose, what documents r required for it? & also how much time will the entire process take?

Asked on 5/20/08, 5:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Domicile Certificate

In past i have already given reply to this query.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/08, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India