Legal Question in Education Law in India



I did my D.Ed. (Diploma in Education) from Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute Deemed University, Maduravoyal,Chennai. This university is approved by UGC (Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) & Ministry of H.R.D.Govt. of India.

But problem is that education department (maharashtra state) is not considering me eligible for employement.

plz help me...

Asked on 3/27/08, 4:08 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Re: Employement

In this case, you can give representation to the authorities and in case they fail to act, you can file a writ petition seeking the Court directions against the Maharastra Government.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/08, 4:54 am
Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

Re: Employement

State of Maharashtra is enjoined to give you employment considering you qualification. UGC is central act, and the degree obtained thereunder are valid all over the nation.

NOw you should first send them notice, to recognize your qualification and consider for giving employment, and if they do not consider it, then you can file writ of mandumus in the Bombay High Court, for suitable orders and directions.

Feel free to contact, in case you need any help in filing the petition. We have our attorney and representatives in Mumabi, who can assist you for this.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/08, 9:48 am

Re: Employement

challenge the same by way of writ.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/08, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India