Legal Question in Education Law in India

Start New Computer Centre

I Like to start new computer centre. Wish to train students with short-term course & also some career programmes.

Pls let me know formalities in order to start this & also need to issue certificates to our students

Asked on 2/14/08, 11:50 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Re: Start New Computer Centre

Go to get franchisee of reputed company of the same field like APTECH etc. or get affiliation from some Institutes/colleges/universities.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/08, 11:56 am
Vijay Chandavale Advocate Vijay Chandavale & Associates

Re: Start New Computer Centre

get permission from university and education department shop act licence

Read more
Answered on 2/14/08, 1:58 pm

Re: Start New Computer Centre

Dear Entreprenuer,

You do not need any registration for starting a new business. It is as a matter of contingency as extra prudence, you need to take registrations.

Therefore It is advisable for you to start yoyur business straight in proprietorship firm name, for which you do not need any registration.

Immediately you just need to have Permanent Account Number.

If your turnover exceeds ___Lacs, you need to take registration under Service Tax Act.

If you want to secure the name of your business, then you can seek the Registration of Trade Mark in your name.

In case your business expands and you have more than 20 Employees, then you neeed to seek registration for Providend Fund.

As of now, you must start with your business just with PAN No. and rest of things can follow later.

In case of any other query, please feel free to mail at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/14/08, 11:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India