Legal Question in Education Law in India


I gave haryana public service commission exams.2 days after exams result was declared.My name apeared in 59 candidates successful out of 50000 appeared in exams.But four days later whole of result was reshuffled by administrators and my name didnt appeard in new list.I m too frustrated,please help me and tell me wether moving to court will be useful?


waiting your answer

Asked on 5/28/10, 7:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may urgently need to file a Civil Writ Petition before the Hon'ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh for appropriate relief.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/10, 5:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India