Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

How can i prevent to cut down the trees in my society?

Asked on 8/04/12, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

u can file complaint to Forest department and may file writ before High Court

Read more
Answered on 9/12/12, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India