Legal Question in Family Law in India

Can my separated wife file a dowry or domestic violence case against me after a separation of 6 months and after serving two initial lawyer notices asking for mutual separation with alimony.

Will the court take cognisance of such corrupt and often misused laws by women.

Asked on 6/15/11, 12:50 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

filing is different n proving the allegations is a different ball game altogether. she may file anything but when it comes to substantiating the allegations, the grain is separated from the chaff.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/11, 12:55 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

IF your lawyer prove it then court cant take cognisance

Read more
Answered on 6/15/11, 2:43 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

The answer to your questions is YES.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/11, 12:49 pm
Nandita Haldipur Haldipur Associates

yes she can

Read more
Answered on 6/15/11, 9:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India