Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My grandfather had 4 sons and 6 daughters .He had a property of value 3 crores appro. He died without any will. i am eldor grandson of his elder son. My father has also died. All other brother and sister are not willing to give any share in the property of grand father to me. I want to know my legal right & is it possible for them to get the property mutation without my sign. pl suggest

Asked on 2/23/10, 2:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may file a civil suit in the local courts for partition of the property and claiming your share.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/10, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India