Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

I am having my shop for over 60 years and paying rent to the next by shop and not getting the bill and the other person whom i pay the rent deposits the amount to the land lord and getting the bill of my shop and his shop both togather in his own name


Asked on 12/30/09, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may better make payment of rent in future by crossed cheque drawn in favour of the landlord. meanwhile, you may send a written request by registered post asking the landlord to provide you separate individual receipts for the rent paid during this current financial year.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/09, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India