Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My Uncle(Father's Brother) has done a fake property registry of my fathers land in the name of his son in law. Please advise what can be done.

Urgent help appreciated.

Asked on 6/30/10, 11:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

a criminal complaint/f.i.r. can be lodged and also a civil suit for cancellation of registry can be filed.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/10, 12:14 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

I agree.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/10, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India