Legal Question in Investment Law in India

Cheque Dishonour

Respected Sir

I have given cheque for investment but letter on i don't want to invest so cheque was dishonour and i was not informed then should i get my dishonour cheque returned.

Asked on 4/10/09, 10:25 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Yanala LaknaReddy Law towers

Re: Cheque Dishonour

Take back your cheque to avoid future complications.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/09, 9:27 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: Cheque Dishonour

I agree with the above opinion.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/09, 12:02 pm
Fahri Toga TOGA//OKSUZ

Re: Cheque Dishonour

We think that we can help you to solve your affairs forthwith, please send us your documents or write an detailed e-mail in order to notify the circumstance. We checked over the documents thereafter, we will return your added phone number,e-mail or address,as soon as.

Contact ;


Phone : +90 212 465 65 42

Fax : +90 212 465 70 08

Web :

e-mail : [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/16/09, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India