Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in

I gave my commercial shop in a mall for rent to a private firm,and i am not getting the rent for the past 2 months.Now the tenants are not ready to vacant my premises. What should i do?is there any other way out except approaching the court??

Asked on 10/09/10, 10:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

it is not advisable to take law into your own hands. Your only option is to terminate the lease first by sending the notice and then file your case. Talk to the tenant as to what does he want.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 11:02 pm
Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

you may approach the mediation centre of your district (in the court complex) and see if the mediation centre wants to mediate at the pre-litigation stage

That will not harm in any manner. it does not cost anything.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 11:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in