Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

i was a driver in bus of a man who gave his vehicle to jaypee company on contract . Four company officer alwyes gave duty for five months . One of them supervisor mr nayan singh gave orders of duty for five months . 4.30 morning to 9.30 pm on phone and talked more or less five months to me giving duty rounds , he also used my vehicle for free for ride of wife my four wheeler took them thru toll and hais brother in law also talkked to me in phone on tourist spot ( 200 km journey) . He asked for money . He said me to bring alcohol ( i m brahmin ) . He asked for money and due to presssure of job . i have to give . When i o pposed he didnt let me meet seniors . He said false to them and seeing it will be partiallity now onwards i left job and snd them legal notice to tell truth and then give my job in clean way knowing i m true . They replied notice denieng even wisit of wife and family and all phone calls . And they have replied by registered post signed and legaly by advocate . Can i complaint online . Isnt now family of officer denieng involved . Is this legal to tak duty of 17 hour by any person by anybody ethically . Will labour court will heip . Pls tell about online labour complaints . Isnt its dishonour of court .

Asked on 2/20/13, 9:47 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Global Legist Advocate & Legal Consultants


As they are not ready for a amicable solution, contact a lawyer and file the case.

You can also reply to their reply to your legal notice.

Global Legist

Advocate & Legal Consultant

+91 9873400403

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/20/13, 9:51 pm
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Nothing is going to come out from your problem but you can still try labour court...........Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/13, 10:00 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

File a complaint with labor court, there is no way to file the complaint online.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/13, 2:31 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

(Civic Centre Bhilai, Durg, Chattisgarh)

If you have been cheated and the Company officials have taken money from you and asked you to purchase liquor for them, lodging a Police complaint of cheating against the concerned Company official(s) is the best and easiest remedy.


FCA Prashant Chavan


(You can also mail me for any further on-line advice at [email protected])

Read more
Answered on 2/21/13, 7:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India