Legal Question in Securities Law in India

transfer of property

i wont to buy a property.on this property it was pending civil suit.suit about esmentry right(on window size).can i buy property?propert transfer on my name in citysurvey office?

Asked on 5/21/08, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

muhamed mustaque mk associates

Re: transfer of property

you can buy subject to outcome of suit.. there is no bar in changing mutation.however purchase will be hit by principles of lispendens that means transfer can have no affect on rights of the person who instituted the suit over the property.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/08, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India