Legal Question in Administrative Law in Indiana

what can I do when a school driver is harrassing my son and having him removed from the ride to school and home

Asked on 10/16/09, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Since administrators believe -- with good reason -- that it is more likely that a child is lying than that a school employee is lying, then you should first make sure your son is giving you the whole story. Once you are satisfied about that, make a written complaint to the school principal. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/09, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Indiana