Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana


I filed in 2001, can I file again if I really need to

Asked on 8/13/08, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

E. Brian Davis Davis Law Office

Re: bankruptcy

If you received a discharge in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2001, you are not eligible to file a new Chapter 7 because eight years have not yet passed. You are getting close, though.

You can file a Chapter 13, though, assuming you meet the other requirements for a Chapter 13.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/08, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana