Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

I got an 5K ambulance bill for service that was rendered over 20 months ago, do I have any legal recourse in this case?

Asked on 4/28/22, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Based on the information that you provided, the answer is no. If this is related to a medical condition and not caused by an automobile accident or work accident, you should submit the bill to your health insurer. If related to a car accident and you had proper coverage, submit it to your auto insurer. If related to a work accident, you might have a workers compensation claim.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/22, 5:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana