Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

I bought a phone from Xfinity Mobile in Granger, IN and returned it in one week. That was December 2017. I didn't receive my refund of $88.00 yet because Xfinity said they didn't receive my phone in the warehouse yet. The store in Granger, IN has no record of my returning my mobile phone back nor due I. I want my money back. What can I do?

Asked on 3/08/18, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Write a letter to them for starters detailing all events. If nothing happens, you can take them to small claims court. Where is your receipt?

Read more
Answered on 3/09/18, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana