Legal Question in Business Law in Indiana

S corp stock, shares, transfers

As an S-corp, do we need to have stock certificates and a ledger to show ownership and/or transfer of ownership, or is it treated like an LLC? Our company is trying to get state contracts and they want copies of this info. as part of the certification.

Asked on 12/12/07, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: S corp stock, shares, transfers

You need the certificates, ledger , resolutions, minutes, notices waivers, etc.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/07, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Indiana