Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Indiana

The BMV in North Vernon, Indiana will not give me a state id because im not from here. I brought in 3-5 bills with my name and address, a wisconsin state id and my birth certification. they even open my mail. what can I do?

Asked on 4/16/11, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Are you asking for a state id because you have moved to North Vernon and the 3 - 5 bills, etc show the new address? If so, I do not understand why they thave decelined to do so. However, why not try a different BMV?

Read more
Answered on 4/16/11, 5:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Indiana