Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Indiana

when someone posts something with intent to ruin a business reputation on facebook, what is this considered and what can be done about it?

Asked on 8/13/10, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

It is called defamation. What can be done is a lawsuit against the one who posted the material. I would complain to Facebook and let them know of the libelous material and ask that they take steps to remove it.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/10, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Indiana