Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

we had a company come out and put on siding and windows in , will they did it wroug so had to come back a take it all off so now we are getting the run arould on all widows need fix sidind to fixed so what do we do, more to this also.

Asked on 4/07/14, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You can take them to court. But you should have an attorney do that for you.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/14, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana