Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

Garnishment of avings account

I added my sister to my savings account many years ago, due to my elderly parents and me not livin close. This was in case of an emergency. My savings account has now been garnished, due to her non payment of child support. She has never withdrawn money or deposit money into this account and the back records can prove this statement. What can I do to get my money back that was taken from my account by the state of Indiana?

Asked on 5/17/09, 9:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: Garnishment of avings account

About all that you can do is bring an action against the State of Indiana.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/09, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana