Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana


I need a form to contest the garnishment of my wages. I have asked others and they say I need to get a form from the court house. I asked the girls at the court house and they do not know what I am talking about. I think I need a appeal of creditor judgement. What advice do you have

Asked on 6/11/08, 8:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: garnishment

Either you have a garnishable wage or you do not. If you have a garnishable wage, I am not sure what you can do. If you do not have a garnishable wage, you could appeal the court's order allowing for the garnishment of your wages, I really do not have any idea of what you are talking about. You then need to file a Notice of Appeal:

Read more
Answered on 6/12/08, 5:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana